Sunday, September 28, 2008

From The Corporate world

From The Corporate world...

I want to be a Child again
I want to dance in the rain
Do you know what I have lost?
Innocence, to which my heart was host

Once I had your love to boost
Now I am nothing but a living ghost
Fate ate our love like a ghoul
Tell me did we play foul?

Do you know once I was sane
This world didn't allow me to stay the same
It planted weeds in my heart
That's exactly when I lost

You will have to trust me again
To save me from all this pain
Assure me that it will rain
Which will wash away all the pain

3 comments:

Madhukar Hebbar said...

Mate, a soul stirring poem ... Looks like you becoming more and more poetic :-) Good on you :-)

VidyaShankar Harapanahalli said...

I guess Lehaman brother's effect has made it more soul stirring :-))

Thanks a lot for appreciation

Unknown said...

Hi Vidya, Just read an article about you in TOI & just went thru your blog. Wonderful Brother & Kudos to you. Just superb !! Hold the pole firm and fly the flag high. - Raghuram HK